- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
Hearing and Workshop Schedule
The tentative schedule for the City Council's public hearings and workshops for the Brisbane Baylands is below. All City Council meetings will be held at the Community Meeting Room, City Hall, 50 Park Place, Brisbane. Meetings are broadcast live on Comcast Channel 27 and by streaming video, via a link from the City’s homepage or http://www.brisbaneca.org/live-streaming.
To view written correspondence received by the City Council via the City Clerk, please visit here.
Overview of Review Process and Proposed Baylands Development
Site Remediation; Title 27 Landfill Closure and Related Policy Issues
Continuation from November 17 meeting: Site Remediation; Title 27 Landfill Closure and Related Policy Issues
Traffic, Noise, Air Quality, GHG Emissions and Related Policy Issues
Continuation of January 24th meeting - Noise, Air Quality, GHG Emissions and Related Policy Issues
Water Supply, Public Services and Facilities and Related Policy Issues
Other Environmental Issues: Biological Resources; Cultural Resources; Geology/Soils/Seismicity; Hydrology; Recreation; Energy; and Related Policy Issues.
Economics: Development Feasability, Municipal Cost-Revenue and Related Policy Issues
- May 4, 2017:
Land Use, Planning, Aesthetics, Housing and Population, and Related Policy Issues
- May 23, 2017:
- Land Use, Planning, Aesthetics, Housing and Population, and Related Policy Issues (continued from 5/4/17)
- June 7, 2017:
- Applicant and Community Group Presentations (To make a formal presentation please contact Ingrid Padilla, City Clerk, by 5pm on Monday, May 31, 2017 at email@example.com or 415.508.2113)
- June 10, 2017:
- Baylands Speaker Workshop
- June 15, 2017:
- (TBD) Applicant and Community Group Presentations
- June 19, 2017:
- Baylands Deliberation Process
- June-July TBD: City Council Deliberations